5 Problems that Stocktry Solves
A strong financial market with broad participation is essential for a developed economy. Did you know, in a country with a population of over one billion, 18 million invest in the equity market, of which maximum people are from Gujarat.
Isn’t it interesting? Well! There’s more...
The first organised stock exchange in India was started in 1875 at Bombay and it is stated to be the oldest in Asia. Followed by Calcutta stock exchange in 1908 with an objective to provide a market for shares of plantations and jute mills.
People’s interest in purchase and sell of shares, also known as share trading, have given rise to stock fantasy app.
Stocktry is India’s first fantasy stock market game with over 50,000+ users. Fantasy games are often categorised as ‘games of skills.’ You will be surprised to know how the Supreme Court explained these skills.
"A game of skill, on the other hand – although the element of chance necessarily cannot be entirely eliminated – is one in which success depends principally upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player."
Stock market game app allows you to create a portfolio of your choice from various stocks available. The points in the stock game are calculated depending on the performance of stocks in real-time. In order to win the game, users need to score maximum points by selecting every stock wisely and creating a winning portfolio.
The stock game has gained huge popularity over the years. Also, considering the pandemic situation where people are arrested at home, surrounded by stress and fear of investing in the crisis and challenging their knowledge. People are looking for alternative sources to learn trading, practice volatility and market stimulation.
Pandemic have impacted not only individual life but also the economy as whole. The lockdown had impacted various business and share markets making it highly volatile. Marking the risk of investing in the market in the present condition, the share market game offers an opportunity to an aspiring investor or non-investor to indulge in stock analytics and challenge their knowledge and earn at the same time.
Here are five problems that Stocktry solves -
1. Easy accessibility and processability - Stocktry, an online trading game, is easy to access and process. With the following simple steps, you can easily play the game of stock:
c) Pick a match/ take a challenge
d) Wait for result (3:45 pm)
e) Instant withdraw the winning amount
2. Free practice - Stocktry offers free practice challenges. This helps the players to understand the game before investing into it. Investing a minor amount in an online stock game prepares a player for real-time investment. Thus, avoiding a risk of heavy losses. It prepares you for the edge of the game while betting on real-time market price.
3. News update - The platform is not only restricted to games but also news. Therefore, one can follow the application even when they are not playing. The news includes quarterly results, investment tips by various experts, market trends and more.
4. Understanding market trend and Volatility - Investing in stock markets has its own benefit but also high risk factors. Therefore, it is important to understand the trend before investing and risking money. The game allows people to earn while keeping the investment as minimum as Rs.10.
5. Time is not a constraint - Stocktry has daily challenges during market hours. The Challenge starts at 9 am for the day. The players has to freeze the team before that time. Results will be announced for the day before 3.45 pm. Thus, it leaves you with a lot of time to do other things. Also, it is a one day game that ends at 3:45 pm.
A virtual stock trading app or fantasy stock market game is a real money game where the earning is dependent on the real market situation. When stuck between the chaos of lockdown, it is the best time to practice trade and earn. Join now!