- by Arya Sharma
- 09th Nov 2020
Diwali 2020 Stock List Released: 30-60% Rise
Covid-19 Situation has affected the stock market to a large extent. The market is yet to touch the peak point level. Currently, the BSE Sensex has captured a rise of ₹42,274 in the first month of the year 2020 whereas the 30-stock index is at ₹41,893. With the recent figures, the Analysts are quite a bit certain about the Indian market and hold high hopes for stocks this year.
Although, in the ongoing recovery process of Q2 FY21 results, there are few factors that are yet to be considered like aviation and multiplexes. According to the reports of yes securities, some businesses have definitely seen growth this year while on the other hand many were able to convert only 10-20% of their earnings, below pre-covid levels. The banking industry also looks stable along with collection efficiency, adequate provisioning, and the fresh capital cushion lent to balance sheets.
The below mentioned are some highly recommended stocks by Yes Securities which can give you big returns ranging from 30% and 60% by next Diwali.
Top stocks to invest
- Redington || CMP: ₹118, Target price: ₹182, upside of 54%
- KPR Mill || CMP: ₹755, Target price: ₹1,105, upside of 46%
- Manappuram || CMP: ₹162, Target Price: 225, upside of 39%
- Kansai Nerolac || CMP: ₹513, Target price: ₹700, upside of 36%
- M&M || CMP: ₹612, Target Price: ₹800, upside of 31%