SBI Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal
State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest government bank, is now allowing customers to withdraw cash from ATMs without a debit card. Customers can avail this facility by visiting any ATM of the bank. Cash withdrawal without a card is possible through SBI YONO 1. It is a facility started by the bank for the convenience of the account holders.
Through this, customers can withdraw cash from the bank’s ATM safely and easily without a card. The special thing is that customers get rid of the hassle of carrying cards with them at all times. Along with this, the tension of losing the card also ends. However, customers can avail of this facility only at SBI ATMs, at any other bank’s ATM you will have to withdraw cash through the card.
SBI customers can withdraw cash in through YONO app in the following way:
1. Download Internet banking app YONO on your phone from Playstore or any other place.
2. Go to the ‘YONO cash option’ option in your app.
3. Go to the ATM section and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
4. On behalf of SBI, you will be sent a Yono Cash Transaction Number on the registered mobile.
5. On the ATM screen select the ‘YONO Cash’ option.
6. Enter YONO Cash Transaction Number.
7. Enter YONO Cash PIN.
8. As soon as you do this, money will come out from the ATM machine. Take full transaction details and cash.
The customers without a debit card can withdraw from 500 rupees to 10 thousand rupees in one transaction.