7 Basic Rules to Play Virtual Stock Market Games
StockTry is India’s first Equity Fantasy Stock game, designed for all stock market enthusiasts and for people who want to step into the world of trading. It is a game about the Stock Market. StockTry gives you a chance to test and enhance your knowledge of Equity, create virtual Portfolios and stand a chance to win exciting prizes daily. However, to know how to play on the stock market, one needs to know these seven basic rules -
1) Create a team:
There are three options of creating a team and Trade Virtual Stock -
A ) SUPER3 - In SUPER 3, multiple users compete for top spots. One has to select 3 stocks from Sensex 30 Stocks. These stocks carry equal weightage in the points system.
B ) LUCKY5 - In LUCKY 5, you have to select 5 stocks from Sensex 30 stocks.
C ) MIGHTY11 - Similarly, In MIGHTY 11, you have to select 11 stocks from Sensex 30 Stocks.Also, you need to select a Captain and Vice Captain.
2) Time is the key: Stocktry has daily Share Market games during Market hours. One can make changes to the team as many times as one wishes before the Challenge starts at 9 AM for the day. To edit the team, go to the ‘Upcoming Matches’ on Dashboard and tap on ‘Edit’. Results will be announced for the day before 3.45 PM. The challenges are based on daily prices of the Stock market. Hence, all the challenges start at 9 AM sharp every day.
3 ) Tie breaker: If there is a tie between multiple teams, then the money will be shared equally by taking the average of their winning amounts.
4) Manage your team: During the daily contest, players can edit the Portfolio before closing is announced. However, the players cannot make changes to the team in a challenge. They can make changes in upcoming challenges.
5) Buy/ Sell Options: The decision of buying or selling stock in a Share Market game is different from real-time investment. If you think the price of a stock will fall by the time the market closes, you should select the 'sell' option of that stock or if you think it’s going to gain value then select the 'buy' option of that virtual stock.
6) Point System: One of the most important Stocktry tips is to choose the right captain and vice-captain. The decision of the same might make the difference between winning and losing the Stock Exchange game. If you manage to select the two best performing Companies from the team as your captain and vice-captain, it will make the win easy. Since the captain of each team gets 2x profit and the vice-captain gets 1.5x profit.
7) Join a challenge: Choose between free and paid Challenges and Win Money. Begin with a few Challenges for FREE. Build your teams and track your ranking throughout the day and trade Virtual Stocks. Compete with thousands of Equity Market Enthusiasts just like you. Once you grasp the practice, play stock with the amount and win.