- by Stocktry Expert
- 20th Feb 2021
Step By Step Guide From Downloading Stocktry to Playing the Online Game
StockTry is India’s first Equity Fantasy Stock game, designed for all stock market enthusiasts and for people who want to step into the world of trading. StockTry gives you a chance to test and enhance your knowledge of Equity and stand a chance to win exciting prizes daily. Although, Stocktry App is easy to access and process. Here's your step-by-step guide from downloading Stocktry to play the online game:
- Stocktry is Mobile-friendly. However, the user will need to download the Stock Market Game App from the website. The registration process includes mobile verification, Name and email id. You get Rs. 100 bonus as a one-time sign-in amount.
- After registering, you will be directed to matches - Super 3, Lucky 5 and Mighty 11. Every match will have a free and paid option. Begin with a few Challenges for FREE. Build your teams and track your ranking throughout the day. Compete with thousands of Equity Market Enthusiasts just like you. Once you grasp the practice, play the stock market with the amount and win.
- On selecting the match, you will be directed to the stock segment. Select the stocks you believe would give you better returns by the end of the day.
- Stocktry has daily Indian Stock Market Game during Market hours. One can make changes to the team as many times as one wishes before the Challenge starts at 9 AM for the day. To edit the team, go to the ‘Upcoming Matches’ on Dashboard and tap on ‘Edit’. Results will be announced for the day before 3.45 PM. The challenges are based on daily prices of the Stock market. Hence, all the challenges start at 9 AM sharp every day.
- The decision of buying or selling stock in a Share Market game is different from real-time investment. If you think the price of a stock will fall by the time the market closes, you should select the 'sell' option of that stock or if you think it’s going to gain value then select the 'buy' option of that Virtual Share Market.
- You can check the transaction history under ‘My Balance’ option in ‘More’.
Simply, Tap on Bottom Menu 'More', then Tap on 'My Balance' and go to 'Transaction History'.
Now, play, practice and win the game where you not only prepare yourself for real-time investing but also earn money while doing so.