Stock Market Closing Report on 13 January 2021
MAX CALL OI : 14700
MAX PUT OI : 14500
PRICE RANGE : 14200 to 14600
50 DMA : 13319
200 DMA : 11229
TREND : Sideways to positive
OVERVIEW : The index witnessed profit booking at the higher levels as even after hitting lifetime high of 14652 levels it closed around 14564 levels. Thus, forming a Hanging man candle on daily chart. Although, every decline in the market is being bought into we should hedge the positions in the market. Being a little caution wont harm anyone ahead of the quarterly results and Union Budget.
MAX CALL OI : 32500
MAX PUT OI : 32500
PRICE RANGE : 31600 to 32600
50 DMA : 29824
200 DMA : 23530
TREND : Sideways to positive
OVERVIEW : The index managed to close on the positive side but formed a DOJI candle on chart, indicating indecisiveness in the market. The support of it 9DMA is working really well on the index. However, with quarterly result in line of the index major HDFCBANK and also ahead of the budget taking a cautious view would be better for the traders. The immediate resistance is at 32800 then 33000 levels while the support is at 32200.
STOCK OF THE DAYBPCL has formed a golden crossover on daily chart which is indicating bottom formation and also the RSI is supporting the positive price action in the stock.It has given a strong breakout with huge volumes from the falling supply trend line and is set to head towards 435 then 450 levels. The support for the stock is at 397 levels.
| in Rs. Crores || FII ||DII |
|CURRENT ||PREVIOUS ||CURRENT ||PREVIOUS |
|CASH ||1879 ||571 ||-2370 ||-1334 |
|GAINERS ||LOSERS || |
|BANKING, AUTO, MEDIA, FMCG ||PHARMA, REALTY, FINANCIAL SERVICES || |
NEWS AND EVENTS
- •India’s imports of Chinese goods likely plunged 20% in 2020, the sharpest decline in two decades, amid a border dispute and a push for self-reliance: Nikkei
- •Amazon joins hands with Bharti Airtel for the first roll-out of Prime Video mobile edition. This edition is a single-user mobile-only plan created specially for mobile-first countries like India. All Airtel customers on pre-paid bundled packs get 30-day free trial of the same. Income tax returns filed this year have risen by about 5 per cent to nearly 6 crore as more businesses and entities filed annual income statements.
- •Mindtree ltd: promoter group bought 4% stake in co in q3
- •Titan company limited: LIC of India bought 0.28% stake ii investor Jhunjhunwala Rakesh sold 0.2% stake in co in q3
- •Tata chemical: co clarifies on the news item - tata chemicals in advanced talks to buy Debtladen Archean unit || co says there are no developments that would trigger a disclosure.
- •Cabinet approves mining reforms to auction 500 mineral mines & double mineral production.
- •Infosys First Cut – Strong earning guidance and Dollar Revenue Growth beat expectation
- •RESULTS FOR THE DAY: RIIL, KESORAMIND, DEN, HFCL,