Stock Market Closing Report on 15 January 2021
MAX CALL OI : 14600
MAX PUT OI : 14500
PRICE RANGE : 14200 to 14600
50 DEMA : 13480
200 DEMA : 12072
TREND : Sideways
OVERVIEW : The index snapped the gains of the entire week on Friday and fell below its previous weekly low of 14383 levels. Thus, we might see some consolidation in Nifty, as we have been noticing indecisiveness at the higher levels and also formation of DOJI candle on weekly chart is confirming the same. Now, the profit booking may drag the index further lower towards 14200 levels while on the upside it has to move above 14500 levels to witness some relief. Traders are required to take cautious approach ahead of the Union Budget and quarterly results.
MAX CALL OI : 32500
MAX PUT OI : 31000
PRICE RANGE : 31500 to 32500
50 DMA : 29820
200 DMA : 25806
TREND : Sideways
OVERVIEW : BankNifty traded in line with the nifty index and also formed a bearish candle on chart. The support of it 9DEMA is working really well on the index. It has formed a DOJI candle on weekly chart thus further downside may be seen towards 31800 then 31500 levels. With quarterly result in line of the index major HDFCBANK and also ahead of the budget taking a cautious view would be better for the traders. The immediate resistance is at 32500 then 32800 levels while the support is at 31500.
STOCK OF THE DAY
|in Rs. Crores||FII||DII|
|-||BANKING, REALTY, IT, MEDIA, PHARMA, AUTO|
- •India and Japan on Friday signed a pact to cooperate across 5G, telecom security, submarine optical fiber cable and smart cities, spectrum management, high altitude platform for broadband in unconnected areas, disaster management and public safety as the two countries seek to expand their work across the ICT sector.
- •Amazon urges Sebi to suspend review of Future-RIL deal.
- •INDIGO PAINTS : IPO Price band at 1488-1490/Sh, FY20 EPS at 10.5, Offered at 141X FY20 PE, Even EPS Doubles by by FY22, Co offered at 71X FY22e PE.
- •"Wipro wins contract from Fiat Chrysler to set up 1,000-seater global digital hub.
- •Tamil Nadu granted additional borrowing limit of Rs 4,813 crore for implementing PDS reforms.
- •RESULTS FOR THE DAY:
|INDIAMART||Financial Results/Fund Raising||18-Jan-21|
|IRB||Financial Results/Fund Raising||18-Jan-21|
|IBREALEST||Financial Results/Other business matters||18-Jan-21|