Stock Market Closing Report on 18 March 2021
MAX CALL OI : 15000
MAX PUT OI : 14000
PRICE RANGE : 14750 to 15250
50 DEMA : 14611
200 DEMA : 12461
TREND : Volatile
OVERVIEW : Nifty kick started the day on a strong bullish note but failed to sustain it and witnessed a huge fall in the second half of the day. It fell towards it's previous low of 14450 levels and gave the lowest close of last 2 weeks. However, it recovered in the last hour of trade thus giving us early sign of double bottom formation if it takes support around 14450 level but a fall below the same will drag the index towards 14000 zones. The bears are overpowering the bulls and traders are requested to take hedged positions and trade cautiously. The support is at 14450 levels while the bulls might be at relief only if the index manages to move above 14900 levels.
MAX CALL OI : 35000
MAX PUT OI : 33000
PRICE RANGE : 33500 to 34800
50 DMA : 34071
200 DMA : 27331
TREND : Volatile
OVERVIEW : Banknifty started the day on a strong bullish note but failed to surpass its previous sessions high thus witnessing huge selling pressure. It has been making lower top lower bottom formation since last 5 weeks and gave the lowest close of the above mentioned time frame. It was the leader of the pack in dragging the index lower and has broken the support of 33000 levels thus a possibility of drifting further towards 33500 zones cannot be ruled out. The support is at 33800-33500 zones which is at its rising support trend line, while on the upside we might see relief only above 34800 zones.
STOCK OF THE DAY
- Bhartiartl has been in a long consolidation phase since last 13 trading sessions and is now set to give a breakout on the upside towards 550 and higher levels.It managed to hold its positive stance even after huge selling pressure seen in the boarder market.
- •It took support around its multiple support of 515 levels and is now all set to head towards 550 then 560 levels .
|in Rs. Crores||FII||DII|
|FMCG, METAL||PHARMA, REALTY, BANKING, IT|
NEWS AND EVENTS
- BHARTI AIRTEL : #BhartiAirtel | TPG invests $200 m in Airtel Africa's mobile money biz.
- The transaction values Airtel Africa's mobile money biz at $2.65 bn.
- @airtelafrica to explore a potential listing of mobile money within 4 years.
- TATA MOTORS & ASHOK LEYLAND: Road Ministr proposed De Registration of Commercial vehicles after 15 years if the owner fails to renew the fitness certificate (Possitive)
- JET AIRWAYS: Sources say NCLT held hearing on @jetairways resolution matter today; Jalan-Kalrock consortium filed a response on DGCA, Civil Aviation ministry affidavit on slots
- Consortium says Ministry & DGCA views is not as per slot guidelines
- BANDHAN Bank : Lack of loan waiver promise in Bengal polls relief for MFIs, Bandhan Bank says Report
- Jefferies has said channel checks indicate that on-the-ground level collections improving in the March quarter, with revival in economic activity, as well as change in consumption patterns (Possitive)
- NAZARA IPO DAY 2 : IPO Subscribed 10.55 times
- Qualified Inst. : 0.72 Times
- Non Retail : 7.73 Times
- Retail : 44.3 Times
- Employee : 5.33 times
- SURYODAY SFB IPO DAY 2 : IPO Subscribed 1.01 Times
- Qualified Inst. : 0 Times
- Non Retail : 0.20 Times
- Retail : 2 Times
- GAIL : GAIL & Ranchi Muncipal corp. Signs agreement for setting up compressed Biogas Plant
- INSURANCE STOCK : Finance Minister on #insurance #FDI in Rajya Sabha: IRDAI has said FDI limit has to be raised with safeguards. Need deep pockets for insurance sector & need long term capital to be supplemented, she adds.