Stock Market Closing Report on 22 March 2021
MAX CALL OI : 15500
MAX PUT OI : 14500
PRICE RANGE : 14500 to 15000
50 DEMA : 14623
200 DEMA : 12543
TREND : Volatile
OVERVIEW : Nifty opened on a very dull note but as the progressed it drifted towards 14550 levels. It traded inside the trading range of previous session but still managed to close at the opening levels thus, forming a DOJI on daily chart. It has formed a flag and pole pattern on hourly chart which indicates that we might witness a bounce till 15000 levels but market being highly volatile traders should trade cautiously. The bears are overpowering the bulls and traders are requested to take hedged positions and trade cautiously. The support is at 14500 then 14350 levels while the bulls might be at relief only if the index manages to move above 15000 levels.
MAX CALL OI : 36000
MAX PUT OI : 33000
PRICE RANGE : 33300 to 34800
50 DMA : 34078
200 DMA : 27603
TREND : Volatile
OVERVIEW : Banknifty traded inside the trading range of previous session and is around the support levels. It has been making lower top lower bottom formation since last 6 weeks and gave the lowest close of the above mentioned time frame. It was the leader of the pack in dragging the index lower and is again trading below its 33800 levels. The support is at 33300 zones which is at its rising support trend line, while on the upside we might see relief only above 34800 zones.
STOCK OF THE DAY
- WIPRO has been in a long consolidation phase since last 11 weeks and is now set to give a breakout on the upside towards 430 and higher levels.It managed to hold its positive stance even after huge selling pressure seen in the boarder market.
- •It took support around its multiple support of 400 levels and is now all set to head towards 430 and if we see a breakout then 470 levels .
|in Rs. Crores||FII||DII|
|FMCG, METAL, REALTY, PHARMA, IT||BANKING, AUTO, MEDIA|
NEWS AND EVENTS
- UNITED SPIRITS & RADICO KHAITAN : The legal age to drink in Delhi will now be 21. There will be no government liquor stores in Delhi. No new liquor shops will be opened in the national capital: Delhi Deputy CM
- SHRIRAM TRANSPORT FINANCE: Co. changes record date of 2nd interim dividend date to APRIL 6 .. Board meeting on 25 March.
- AUTO STOCKS: advisory notification to state govt. for imposing green tax on old or pollution vehicles says Report (Positive)