- by Stocktry Expert
- 04th Mar 2021
Stock Market Closing Report on 4 March 2021
MAX CALL OI : 16000
MAX PUT OI : 15000
PRICE RANGE : 14800 to 15250
50 DEMA : 14484
200 DEMA : 12310
TREND : Sideways
OVERVIEW : The index opened with a huge gap of around 200 points but however managed to rebound from the same and headed towards 15200 levels. However, it failed to sustain the same by the end of the session snapped the gains of previous session and closed with the loss of around 165 points. Index may continue to witness highly volatile sessions as indiavix is trading around 24 levels thus giving opportunities for both the bulls and the bears so maintaining stop losses is very important in current scenario. The support is at 15000 then 14800 while resistance is at 15250 then 15500 levels.
MAX CALL OI : 36000
MAX PUT OI : 35700
PRICE RANGE : 35500 to 36250
50 DMA : 33684
200 DMA : 27038
TREND : Sideways
OVERVIEW : BankNifty failed to continue the positive price action of previous session and underperformed the broader market. Index is currently near the upper range of the trading band thus hedging your buy positions will be advisable. Buy on declines and sell on rise strategy should be followed in the current scenario. The support for the same is at 35500 then 35250 levels while on the upside the resistance is at the psychological 36250 levels.
STOCK OF THE DAY
|in Rs. Crores||FII||DII|
|MEDIA, REALTY||BANKING, AUTO, METAL, FINANCE|
NEWS AND EVENTS
- *DEFENSE STOCK : India Signs key pact with Philippines for sale of defence equipment.
- INOX LIESURE : Co. Informs that they Re opened unit located in state of Jharakhand pursuant to the notification issued by central government.
- INDIABULLS HOUSING: Commitee approves allotment of U.S $ 150 million of 4.5 % secured Forign Currency Convertible bonds Due on 2026 into equity shares of Rs 2 each.
- RAILTEL & ZEE : RailTel has roped in Margo Networks, a subsidiary of Zee Entertainment, to provide the service in trains and railway stations.
- MTAR TECH IPO : IPO Subscribed 10.27 times on Day 2
- * Qualified Inst. buyers : 0.96 Times
- * Non Retail : 8.04 Times
- * Retail : 16.55 Times
- Wipro to acquire Capco
- Consideration: $1.45 billion, Valuation: Deal at 2.1x CY20 revenues,
- Alert: Capco is a global management & technology consultancy to banking and financial services industry.