Stock Market Closing Report on 6 April 2021
MAX CALL OI : 15000
MAX PUT OI : 14000
PRICE RANGE : 14250 to 15000
50 DEMA : 14635
200 DEMA : 12734
TREND : Sideways
OVERVIEW : Nifty opened on a very dull note and as the day progressed it witnessed volatile swings as bulls and bears both made their share of attempts to drag the index on either side. It failed to surpass the high of previous session but managed to close above 14650 levels, forming a DOJI cndle on daily chart. The traders are requested to take hedged positions and trade cautiously ahead of the quarterly result season. The support is at 14250 then 14000 levels while the bulls might be at relief only if the index manages to close above 14800 levels.
MAX CALL OI : 33000
MAX PUT OI : 30000
PRICE RANGE : 32200 to 33800
50 DMA : 33844
200 DMA : 28040
TREND : Sideways
OVERVIEW : Banknifty although is trading below the support trend line and witnessed highly volatile session as after drifting towards 32300 levels, it traded inside the trading range of previous session and managed to close above 32500 levels. It has been making lower top lower bottom formation since last 8 weeks. It made an attempt to bounce back but failed to hold the higher levels. The support is at 32200 then 32000 zones, while on the upside we might see relief only above 33800 zones. India vix is around 20-22 levels thus giving a sense of caution to the bulls. The support is at 32200 then 32000 while resistance is at 33800 then 34000.
STOCK OF THE DAY
- BHARTIARTL has been consolidating in a range since last five weeks and is now showing strength to breakthrough from the same.
- It formed a bullish candle even after selling pressure seen in the broader market thus giving signs of heading towards 545 and higher levels.
- RSI is supporting our view thus a possibility of bounce towards 545 and 560 levels cannot be ruled out, while support is at 515 levels.
|in Rs. Crores||FII||DII|
|METAL, IT, PHARMA, REALTY||BANKING, MEDIA, ENERGY,|
NEWS AND EVENTS
- CHOLA FINANCE : Co. informs that they are one of co. participating in consortiums VISHWAKARMA PAYMENTS that has applied for NUE (New Umbrella Enity ) liscense for retail payments With RBI (Possitive)
- WONDERLA : Wonderla Bangalore Announces Closing of Water Rides from 7th April, as per Government Order (Negative)
- JSPL ; JSPL has growth despite record production sales in FY 21 says MD
- SALASAR TECHNO ENGINEERING: CO LAUNCHES HEAVY STRUCTURAL STEEL MANUFACTURING UNIT AT UP II THE NEWLY LAUNCHED PLANT IS ONE OF THE LARGEST INSTALLED CAPACITIES IN NORTH INDIA WITH A TOTAL PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF 15000 TONNE PER ANNUM
- BHARAT FORGE: DRDO IS SAID TO ALLOW PRIVATE FIRMS LIKE BHARAT AND TATA TO BUILD AND PRODUCE MISSILE SYSTEMS IN INDIA
- ZYDUS WELLNESS: MUTUAL FUNDS REDUCED STAKE BY 1.35% FROM 9.08% TO 7.73%
- TATA MOTORS: March Auto Sales | UK JLR sales up 10.4% at 18,966 units Vs 17,175 units (YoY)
- Jaguar UK sales down 19.1% at 3,800 units Vs 4,794 units (YoY)
- Land Rover UK sales up 21.8% at 15,086 units Vs 12,381 units (YoY)
- SHRIRAM TRANSPORT: GROUP CO SHRIRAM PROPERTIES PLANS TO FILE A DRAFT PROSPECTUS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS FOR AN INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING TO RAISE ABOUT ₹800 CRORE, SAID TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE DEVELOPMENT: MINT
- LOCKDOWN : Gujrat High court On Rising Covid Cases , says State govt can impose Lockdown if Needed